Once booked, The Traveller Trails – Bhutan that are cancelled are subject to the following cancellations charges.
- We shall deduct 15% of the rates, earlier than 30 days before the start of your tour programme.
- 25 % of the rates, between 30 -21 days before the start.
- 35 % of the rates, between 21 – 14 days before the start.
- 45 % of the rates, between 14 – 7 days before the start.
- 60 % of the rates shall deduct less than 7 days before the start or cancellation without the notice.
- 100 % of the rates after arrival in Bhutan.
After the payments, if you cancel your trips, The Traveller Trails – Bhutan will start processing your refund accordance with the above list of charges.
Having said, your payments will be with Tourism Council of Bhutan, it will usually take 5-8 weeks sometime to process the refund at busy periods, as there are long procedures.
- At first, we have to request The Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan to send foreign currency outside Bhutan.
- We have to ask Tourism Council of Bhutan the fund to you, as they are still holding, since you haven’t run your tour.
- While processing the refund, the rates may change depending upon the current Bhutan Bank rate.
We recommend every our clients to buy Travel insurance to cover the risk of having to cancel your trip for medical or other reasons. As it is an expensive venture if you don’t have insurance to cover the costs incurred.
We can provide further details of the precise terms on request.